Thursday, January 29, 2009

WE INTERRUPT THIS WINTER...

WITH SPRING!




And you'll never guess who is set to release this lovely spring collection - Liz Claiborne! No, I'm not kidding. With two of my favorite people on board, Tim Gunn and my BFF Isaac Mizrahi, Liz Claiborne is introducing a spring line that is fresh and flirty and fun! (say that 3X fast). They totally made it work.

ETA: I'm working on a school Valentine post as we speak, including a fun pdf download. Hoping to have it all set to go by later today, so check back!

3 comments:

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

Too, too cute! I'm headed to the website now!

CzaMama said...

I love the bottom 2 outfits! (The top looks a little too Carrie Bradshawesque for this chica...I think it's the skirt with that top...like that pink ballet skirt she wore.)

Aurora Bubbaloo said...

This are too cute!!! Thanks for posting it!